Hotmail is an email account of Microsoft Corporation. Like Google’s Gmail, it is full of the features of a regular email. It is provided completely free and easy to create accounts with high security feature.
You can receive or send emails to friends and colleagues as well as easily access to Microsoft Applications sites.
===>>> hotmail login
Firstly, you need to sign up for an account by following basic steps below:
How to create new Hotmail account:
Step 1: Open a web browser and click here to register.
Step 2: Enter the required information in the boxes below:
– Name: the name that will be displayed on your account.
After filling out the information in the Name box, click on “Get new email address” then enter all other information.
– User name: The name you want to create your Hotmail.
– Create password: the password to log in to your mailbox (at least 8 characters is case sensitive, including letters, numbers, and special characters)
– Reenter password: Enter the password again
– Country / region: the country where you are living/ working
– Birthday: Enter your date, month and year of birth.
– Gender: Choose your gender, male if you are Male, Female if you are female.
– Country code: National area code
– Phone number: Enter your mobile phone number is used, omit the first 0.
– Alternate email address: Enter email account recovery, used in case you forget your password or hacked Hotmail.
– Enter the characters you see: Enter the verification code you see, if you want change, click New to get a new code.
Once you have successfully created your account, Microsoft will switch you to a welcome page, but you do not need to care about that.
To receive and send email, just access: Hotmail.com. After the first login, you will have 2 options:
– Create an Alias: Create a nickname for this email account. If you choose this option, you will be redirected to the account confirmation. You should choose Text or Email:
- If you choose SMS: enter the last 4 digits of your phone in a text box and click the Send code Microsoft will send SMS to your phone, open it to take the confirmation code then re-enter the website and click on Submit.
- If you choose Email: re-enter your email to text box and then click Submit. Next open your email, click the link to confirm.
– Skip for now: You should choose this option if you do not want to create a nickname, or have to confirm many complicated steps.
After completing all necessary the information you click on Create account.
The process of creating your Hotmail account has been successful, you can use it right now. Good luck!